ABOUT THIS EVENT
— SOLD OUT —
When: Friday, June 30 | 6:30PM – 10PM
Where: Toronto Harbour – 235 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2B8
Cost: Cover charge of $20, which includes light appetizers along with boat and event access.
Back by popular demand! We’re excited to announce year two of the Sail Into Summer Socality x Canon Creator Lab creative experience on June 30th aboard the 165 foot masted Schooner Kajama in collaboration with Vistek! Join us Friday, June 30th for a one of a kind opportunity to connect with the Toronto creative community out on the water at sunset. We will have private access to the ship for the duration of the sunset sail, where you’ll get a chance to engage with other creators, access a variety of gear, and have the option to work with styled talent on board.
As part of the Canon Creator Lab program, a variety of Canon gear will be available to try including mirrorless bodies and lenses. Gear is available to reserve in advance using our brand new booking system. Follow the link in your ticket confirmation email to make a reservation. A limited amount of gear will also be available for walk up booking on a first come, first serve basis.
Your ticket includes:
- Private access to Kajama tall ship for sunset.
- Light food.
- Access to Canon gear check-out for duration of event, courtesy of the Canon Creator Lab (Available on a first come first serve basis).
Make sure you’re signed up for the Canon Creator Lab for early access to tickets before the event opens to the public!
About the Ship:
Launched in 1930 in Rendsburg, Germany, the Kajama is a 165 foot former cargo schooner that operated from 1930 to 1998 before it was purchased and restored in 1999 to be used for public daysails, education, and events.
Who’s the event for?
Whether your interest lies in photography, video, social media, design, or another creative discipline, these events are inclusive and open to everyone, regardless if you’re just starting out on your creative journey or have been in the industry for years.
This event will be great for anyone looking to:
- Expand their creative network and meet others in the creative industry and community in Toronto, ON and beyond.
- Capture images / video in and around the waterfront and ship in a fun and social atmosphere.
- Learn from other creatives on board.
- Try out a variety of Canon gear, including mirrorless bodies and lenses with support from the Vistek team!
More details will continue to be updated and communicated as we get closer to the event. RSVP to secure your spot.