ABOUT THIS EVENT
When: Sunday, December 12th, 2021 | 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Where: Check-In at the Archeo in the Distillery District (31 Trinity St, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4)
Cost: $20, RSVP to secure your spot as space is limited. (19+)
We’re excited to announce a Socality x Canon Creator Lab creative experience at the Distillery Winter Village in Toronto. Join us on December 12th where you’ll have the opportunity to connect with the local Toronto creative community. This private event will offer the chance to connect and create together at the seasonal Distillery Winter Village (formerly known as the Toronto Christmas Market), followed by a provided dinner and non-alcoholic drinks. The Distillery Winter Village is an intimate, picture-perfect holiday experience, where friends and family gather to explore the rich history of The Distillery District, take-in the timeless romance of the holidays, and enjoy a curated selection of Toronto’s finest craftspeople, local shops, restaurants and cafes. After exploring the village, we will meet back at the Archeo for a private seated dinner, all included in your ticket purchase.
As part of the Canon Creator Lab program, a variety of Canon gear will be available to try including mirrorless bodies and the latest lenses. If you’d like to borrow Canon equipment to shoot during the event, please bring your own SD Card and a valid piece of government ID. A limited amount of gear will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
What your ticket includes:
- Explore and capture Toronto’s Distillery District during holidays festivities
- A curated creative experience to connect with others
- Private seated dinner at Archeo, buffet style (options available for all dietary preferences)
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Access to a variety of new Canon camera bodies and lenses
Who’s the event for?
Whether your interest lies in photography, video, social media, or another creative discipline, these events are inclusive and open to everyone, regardless if you’re just starting out on your creative journey or have been in the industry for years.
This event will be great for anyone looking to:
- Expand their creative network and meet others in the creative industry and community in Ontario and beyond.
- Capture images / video in and around the Distillery Winter Village in a fun and social atmosphere.
- Try out a variety of Canon gear, including mirrorless bodies and lenses.
Health & Safety:
In order to ensure that attendees are safe as live events resume:
- This event will be following public health recommendations in compliance with local, provincial, and federal guidelines. Please see up-to-date guidelines here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/
- Proof of vaccination is required. This will need to be presented at the Distillery Winter Village gates, and the entrance to the Archeo.
- 24 hours before the event you will receive an emailed health questionnaire that must be completed before attending.
- Please dress for outdoor winter conditions as this event will have portions that are outdoors.
- The Distillery Winter Village is asking that masks be worn in appropriate areas or if in close proximity to others. Signage is located where required. Click here to learn more about the Park’s COVID-19 safety guidelines: https://thedistillerywintervillage.com/Details
- All gear available for use will be sanitized before and after each check-out.
More details will continue to be updated and communicated as we get closer to the event. RSVP to secure your spot.