Terms and conditions
Canon Online Classes – Short Form Video Starter Guide / On-Demand
These Canon Online Class – Short Form Video On-Demand Course Promotion Terms and Conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”) govern the purchase of the EOS R50, EOS R10, EOS R7, or EOS RP from a participating Canon Canada Inc. Authorized Dealer to receive a Canon Online Class – Short Form Video On-Demand Course (a $99.99 value) (the “Gift”).
1. General. This is a promotion with purchase offer. Purchase any configuration of the EOS R50, EOS R10, EOS R7 or EOS R (the “Product”) during the offer period (April 28th, 2023 12:00 am to July 6th, 2023 11:59 pm) and receive the Gift. In order to access the Canon Online Class – Short Form Video On-Demand, customer must create a Canon Creator Lab profile and submit a completed registration form for their eligible purchased Product, along with proof of purchase of the Product, online at www.canoncreatorlab.ca/onlineclass during the registration period (April 28th, 2023 12:00 am to December 31, 2024 11:59 pm) in order to be eligible for this promotion. Registrations after this deadline will not be accepted. To be eligible for the Gift, promotion, the individual submitting the promotion request must be a legal Canadian resident who is at least 18 years of age at the time of submission. Offer only valid on those Products listed and purchased from a participating Canon Canada Inc. Authorized Dealer. All decisions regarding eligibility for this offer are at the sole discretion of Canon. Canon reserves the right to change without notice the Terms and Conditions of this promotion or modify or end this promotion at any time without notice. This offer cannot be combined or used with any other promotional offer. Offer void where prohibited by law. All submissions become the property of Canon and will not be returned. This offer is valid for end-users only. Illegible, fraudulent, and incomplete promotion request submissions will be considered invalid and ineligible. Keep a copy of all submission materials for your records.
2. Eligible customers who have purchased a configuration of the EOS R50, EOS R10, EOS R7, or EOS RP from a participating Canon Canada Inc. Authorized Dealer and have submitted the online registration as set out above, will receive an access code to register and gain access to the Canon Online Class – Short Form Video On-Demand Course during the period from April 28th, 2023 12:00 am to December 31, 2024 11:59 pm. In the event that the Canon Online Class – Short Form Video On-Demand Course is not taken before December 31, 2024, 11:50 pm, the Gift will be forfeited.
3. Product Registration. A Product registration form must be completed online. When registering for the Product/Gift, Canon requires that you provide certain information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept up-to-date. Canon shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct up-to-date contact or email contact information. Product registration for Canon customer support must be done separately. To register a product for Canon customer support click on the following link www.canon.ca/register.
4. Terms and Conditions of Sale. The purchase of the Product and Gift may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by Canon.
5. Privacy. If you provide information for the product registration, Canon will not use such information except as necessary or helpful to fulfill your order or as expressly set forth herein
6. Miscellaneous. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations hereunder without Canon’s prior written consent. These Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Toronto, Ontario with respect to any disputes arising hereunder.
© 2023 Canon Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Canon and EOS are registered trademarks of Canon Inc.